Triple Plus Ltd. D/B/A WASENS (“WASENS”, “we”) is committed to maintaining the privacy of its users (“user”, “you”). The following information describes how WASENS collects and processes information about you when you use our App (as defined below) and website (the “Website”).
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- Your rights with regard to the collection of such information.
WASENS provides a mobile application (“App”) which enables both private users (“Private Users”) and enterprise customers (“Customers”) to access its breaking solutions for water leak damage prevention in small to large-scale properties (“Services”). The App interacts with WASENS’ line of products, such as battery operated, wireless water leak sensors, repeaters, irrigation controllers, hubs and shutoff units that enable the automated control of water. The Website provides information about WASENS and its Services and enables downloading the App, utilize the Services and contact WASENS.
Information from which you can be personally identified may also be collected, including but not limited to your full name, email address, phone number, and the location of the Device through which you used the App and Website (hereinafter: “Personal Information”). Personal Information shall be collected only if received voluntarily from you, including, without limitation, via the following ways:
- Engaging with WASENS
During Customers’ and Private Users’ initial engagement and onboarding process, we will collect Personal Information, such as full name, email address, home address, Id numbers, phone number, payment information, and insurance details.
- Create a Private Account and Using the App
If you are a Private User and you wish to create an account (“Private Account”), we will collect your Personal Information, such as your full name, email address, home address, phone number and payment information. While using the App, we will collect data relating to water consummation and temperature.
- Create a Business Account
If you are using the App on behalf of a Customer, you may register to create an account (“Enterprise Account”, and collectively with a Private Account, an “Account”), we will collect your Personal Information, such as your full name, business email address, phone number, and job title.
- Log-In to your Account
When you are logging-in to an Account, we will collect your log-in information, which may include Personal Information, such as your full name, email address, and phone number.
- Interacting with WASENS via SMS
WASENS offers the option to receive SMS messages for Two-Factor Authentication and to interact with WASENS and in relation to updates about its Services. We will collect any content you submitted when interacting with WASENS via SMS. Please note that no mobile information will be shared with third parties and/or affiliates for marketing or promotional purposes. All of the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
- Contact Us
You may contact WASENS via the Website or App. We will collect your Personal Information, such as your full name, email address, and the content of your message.
Use of Information
We use the Personal Information we collect from you for a range of different business purposes. We may use or process your Personal Information for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
- Providing the Requested Services
- We collect the Personal Information set forth under Sections (a) (b) and (c) above to enable you to create an Account to use the App and to provide you with the Services through the App.
- We collect your Personal Information submitted when you contact us, to facilitate and support any question you may have with respect to the Website, App or Services.
- Such collection of information will enable us to provide you with technical and professional assistance, with regard to the App and Website you are provided with or wish to be provided with.
- Improvement and Development of the Services
- We collect Personal Information to improve and develop our Services and understand feedback on WASENS’ App and Website and to help provide more information on the use of the Services more quickly and easily.
- We collect Personal Information for ongoing review and improvement of the information provided on our App and Website to ensure it is user friendly.
- We collect Personal Information to improve the management and administration of our business and maintain compliance with our internal policies and procedures.
- We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, and analyze the information we have to evaluate and improve our App and Website, develop new features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities.
- Maintain a Safe and Secure Environment
We may use your information to detect and prevent fraud, abuse and security incidents in the following ways:
- Verify and authenticate your identity and prevent unauthorized or illegal activity;
- Enhance the safety and security of our App and Website;
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments;
- Prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of our terms of service or applicable law.
- Personalize Content, Advertising and Marketing
- If you have used WASENS’ Services in the past, we have a legitimate business interest for matching the data we collect with other data we had already collected.
- This enables us to understand your needs and interests, optimize the content we send you and make it more suitable and relevant to your needs.
- This also enables us to improve your experience on the App and Website by providing you with personalized content, recommendations, and features.
Disclosure of Information and Transfer of Data
In order to perform our contractual and other legal responsibilities or purposes, we may, from time to time, need to share your Personal Information with third parties. We may as well share your Personal Information with our affiliates, subsidiaries or any third party service providers and individuals to facilitate our Services or any portion thereof, such as marketing, data management or maintenance services. We may also share your information with analytics service providers for analytics services. Such analytics service providers set their own cookies or other identifiers on your Device, through which they can collect information about your usage of our App and Website. This helps us compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of our App and Website.
We may also transfer your information, including Personal Information, in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of related assets or corporate division or other fundamental corporate changes. Furthermore, information about you may also be released in order to comply with any valid legal obligation or inquiry or process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if you use the App or Website to perform an unlawful act or omission or take any act or omission that may damage WASENS, its property and goodwill, or if there is an attempted breach of the security of the App or Website or a physical or property threat to you or others. With respect to our data protection practices, you have the right to file a complaint to any relevant supervisory data protection authority.
You have the right at any time to request to access or modify your information. To exercise these options, please contact us at email@example.com.
In some jurisdictions, you may be afforded specific rights regarding your Personal Information. Subject to such eligibility, you may have the following rights to know/request access to (specific pieces of Personal Information collected; categories of Personal Information collected; categories of sources from whom the Personal Information was collected; purpose of collecting Personal Information; categories of third parties with whom we have shared Personal Information), to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Information held with WASENS, or to restrict or object to such Personal Information’s processing (including the right direct us not to sell your Personal Information to third parties now or in the future), or to transfer such Personal Information, or the right to equal services and prices (e.g. freedom from discrimination) (each to the extent available to you under the laws which apply to you).
Notice to California Residents
The California Privacy Laws permit some users to request to exercise certain rights. If these rights are applicable to you, you are afforded with the following rights:
- Right of access
You can request WASENS for certain information about our practices with respect to your Personal Information. In particular, you can request to receive information on the following:
- The categories and specific pieces of your Personal Information that we have collected.
- The categories of sources from which we collected your Personal Information.
- The business or commercial purposes for which we collected or share your Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with which we shared your Personal Information.
- Right to Limit Use and Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information
We do not share sensitive Personal Information for cross-context behavioral advertising and we do not sell sensitive Personal Information.
- Sharing Personal Information
From time to time, we may share your information, which may include personal identifiers, demographic information, behavioral information or inferences to provide the most relevant recommendation and deliver marketing messages and personalized offers through selected companies (e.g. analytics, advertising and technology companies). Under California Privacy Laws, some of these practices may be considered a “sale” of Personal Information to those selected companies. Those companies help us match your interest with brands who want to send promotions and offers and help you discover new products or services that you may like. When we work with these companies, your privacy, data integrity and security remain a priority. Our ordinary practice is to have contractual limits on their use of your Personal Information by those companies and only provide the minimum data necessary to accomplish the specific goal (e.g. to provide you with personalized offers and deliver a better experience and value to you). Please note that sharing this type of Personal Information is subject to your consent and in case you require us to do so, we will facilitate your right to opt out of such data sharing practices.
- Exercising your California Law Rights
Please note that we will be required to verify your identity and request before an action is taken to exercise your rights. As a part of this process, government identification may be required. Moreover, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. We make our best efforts to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Any disclosures we provide, will only cover the 12 months period preceding your verifiable request’s receipt. If, for some reason, we cannot reply within such time frame, our response will include an explanation for our inability to comply. If you wish to exercise your California Privacy Laws rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right of No Retaliation Following Opt-Out or Exercise of your Rights
If you choose to exercise your rights, we will not charge you different prices or provide different quality of our Services, unless those differences are related to your provision of your Personal Information. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights and unless permitted by the California Privacy Laws, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a Federal US law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out strict penalties for violations.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, WASENS agrees to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the commercial message sent to you as an advertisement when required.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
We may use “cookies” and/or other technologies or files (collectively, “cookies”) to identify how visitors make use of the Website and App. This aggregated tracking information may be used to help us improve and enhance the Website and App experience for all of our users. In addition, cookies are used for adjusting the Website and App to your personal preferences. Cookies contain information such as the pages you visited, the length of time you stayed on the Website and App, the location from which you accessed the Website and App and more. If you would prefer not to have cookies stored on your Device, you may modify your browser settings to reject most cookies, or manually remove cookies that have been placed on your Device. However, by rejecting the cookies, you may be unable to fully access the offerings on the Website and App. To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Opt in or Opt Out
You are always in control of your data, and if you choose to receive information from us, you can change your mind later. If, at any time, you would like to stop receiving such information or opt out of a feature, you may notify us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases and servers, although we will always make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request.
Links to Other Websites
We deploy industry standard measures to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of Personal Information we process. We maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards, and test and update these periodically. We endeavor to restrict access to Personal Information on a ‘need to know’ basis for the provision of Services to you. No such measures are perfect or impenetrable. In the event of a security breach, we will take all reasonable action to minimize any harm. Although we will do our best to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site or to group companies, and transmission is at the users own risk.
Generally, WASENS does not retain information longer than necessary to provide its Services and for its reasonable business and lawful needs. If you withdraw your consent to us processing your data, we will erase your Personal Information from our systems, unless the data is required for WASENS to establish, exercise or defend against legal claims or it is necessary for the performance of the requested Services.
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not, knowingly or intentionally, collect information about children who are under 18 years of age.
IF YOU ARE UNDERAGED YOU MAY NOT USE THE WEBSITE AND APP, UNLESS PARENTAL CONSENT IS PROVIDED ACCORDINGLY
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This page was updated in January 2024